Sunday, December 19, 2010

If only I have extra pairs of hands..

It's 5 days to Christmas and 3 of my children will be home in 4 days time and I haven't started cleaning their rooms yet.The upstairs rooms will not pose much problem but the two downstairs rooms really need a complete cleaning from top to bottom.
I would have done it before if I didn't go to help at the Ketua Kampung's house and yesterday a gotong royong at our chapel.So many works to do with only me here.My niece told me that there's someone she knows who cleans house for rm30 per day but that will be my last resort.What will my friends say if I hire a cleaning lady?

5 comments:

Gaby said...

tiapa be tu...ko saturang ja gia d rmh...

Gaby said...

hire2....kta perlu urg mau tulung kc bersi tu..hahaha

Mommy's Recipe said...

Tidak apa la..tu bekas hair dye di bilik bawah menunggu disental tu..siapa punya angkara,dia yang kasi bersih..hehe

CrysJoan said...

huh! kadis ko sponsor lapik lantai baru utk bilik sa..

Customersupport said...

Want to recover the local Bitcoin password for Binance? Due to less information about password issues you don’t know what to do next to fix this error? Well, you don’t have to take stress at all as you can get easily connected to the well-equipped professionals by the access method. All you need to do is take your phone and just dial 24*7 globally accessible Binance Support Number +1(877)209-3306 and get the phenomenal and attainable solutions and techniques from them. The experts feel delighted to help you at any point in time.

Post a Comment