Thursday, August 19, 2010

Today was a slow one at the shop.There were only a few customers and the first one only came after 11am.Maybe it is because of the fasting month that not many students came to the shop during midday.
When the first customer came,I can see her smiling even before she came inside.So I smiled widely in return.It was then when she came inside that I noticed .She wasn't smiling at me at all but because she was hare-lipped.I've never seen her coming to the shop before today.Maybe it's because there were no other students at the shop that she came by.
Because I didn't want her feeling unwelcome,I keep on smiling even when I know that she's not smiling.I really felt for her,for being forever in a smiling mode.Poor girl.
It made me rethink and count my blessings.I am blessed with a good and healthy life,happy and united family,also able bodied and beautiful children.We might not be rich in materials standard but I'm forever thankful for everything that the Lord has bestowed on us.

6 comments:

CrysJoan said...

hahahaha... senyum selalu..akajam neh c aju ei..

Gaby said...

meh..p follow blog sy...

CrysJoan said...

pa kata kamu follow blog sa.. LOL.. hahahha..

Gaby said...

gurit teda peminat...hahaha

Verone said...

ooops...poor thing. CJ (Christ Jes...), I'm your first follower LOL

CrysJoan said...

hahha.. tenkiu2 kerna sudi follow blog sa.. muehehehe.. br d gia sa rajin berblog.. boring da main fb..hahha..

Post a Comment