Friday, June 19, 2009

Am I lonely?

Well,I don't feel lonely.I might be alone in the house but I never feel lonely.
Maybe it is because I don't think myself as alone.My youngest daughter asked me once,how can I stand being alone.I said to her that I am not alone.I have my family with me.But we are not with you all the time,she insisted.Oh,but you are,I said to her.You are with me all the time,in my heart.
But then I began to ponder myself,what it will be like 20 or 30 years from now?When I really am an old woman?Will I be lonely then?
A friend even asked me once the feeling of being alone.Do I feel 'out of sorts'? I said no,it's as usual only that I have to cook less,just enough for me and the dog.But she too persisted.What will you do when your back got itchy,who will scratch it for you?And I told her,'the bathroom wall'.

3 comments:

TataJane said...

You can have the entire internet to search for anything u ever wants to know..It wont makes you boring or lonely! hehehhe...use the internet to the fullest..:D

Mommy's Recipe said...

Thanks dear,I will.I'm not paying RM60 per month for nothing..

Unknown said...

Im rarely lonely. Even when alone. Its not the same thing

Post a Comment