Monday, June 29, 2009

It's not laziness....

When my children were little,rain or shine I have to get up early to get everything done.When they were of school age,all the more reason to wake up early or they'll miss their bus.But now I can afford to laze around and stay in bed because I don't have to prepare breakfast for anybody but me anymore.

That's one of the good things of being alone in the house.I can stay in bed as long as I like,cook only when I feel hungry and do chores whenever I feel like doing it.I can do household chores even late at night because I won't be disturbing anybody.

Sometimes when I don't have the mood to go out or do anything,I'll just curl in my favourite sofa with a book ,still in my nightie and nobody will see me.I can also afford not to do the laundry everyday because there's no more school uniforms to be washed.

5 comments:

CrysJoan said...

hahahha.. welcome 2 da club.. bilang c auntie Ross (jiran)..

TataJane said...

Hahaha...

Verone said...

Can't wait to reach that phase of life hehehe...

Mommy's Recipe said...

Wait until you are in your sixties dear.I don't think the goverment will let you retire early.hehe..

Mommy's Recipe said...

Well,I'm glad that somebody liked my blogs.I wrote it just to pass the time.I like writing and reading but before I discovered blogs,I used to keep a diary - (mostly unfinished exercise books of my children - there are plenty
from their school days..hehe).

I wouldn't know what to write that people would like to read but I'll try to update my blogs from time to time from now on.

Post a Comment