Thursday, June 18, 2009

Single Mum?

Single Mum?Well,that's me.I had my children when I was quite young.I had my firstborn when I was only 19 and my youngest when I was 29.I'm calling myself a single mum because even though I have a husband and my children a father,he's seldom home.He gave me the money and the rest is up to me.

When they were sick,I look after them and bring them to see a doctor.When they started schooling,it's me who sent them.When there's a PTA meeting , it's me who went.When they needed disciplining,it's me who conduct them.When they needed a friend I'm the only one around.

Everyday I say a prayer for them to be good and dutiful children.I am thankful because well,they are good children,did well in their studies and they have became my friends.

Now,two of my children are already employed.The third one is in her final year at the university and the youngest will be sitting for her SPM this year.

My children are now grown and not living with me anymore.Even my youngest is staying at the school hostel.Me,I am alone most of the time because my husband,their father, is seldom home.And me, I am a single mum , aren't I?

2 comments:

kuyungz said...

Altho your are single Mum, but you always be the great mum ever ... just like my mum~ it is our privilege to have mum like both of you..

we grow up under your care and you just like the mother and the father at the same time... I can't imagine what I will be without her (my mum) and we should be proud to have a mum like both of you coz MUMs always give the best for the kids .. rite?

God Blessed to 'Single Mum'.....

TataJane said...

Ya..Yung..Single MUM hebat..tapi klu 'Single '?hahahaahahahahahhaha

Post a Comment