Friday, July 8, 2011

Crime fashion...

I was at BSN the other day and I saw this woman .She was in her late 50's or early 60's but the way she was dressed,oh dear.I didn't know if I should laugh or cry.I know it's not a crime and she can dress however she like but personally,the way she was dressed is a disgrace to womenfolk.
Her hair was of medium length,streaked with gray which she left hanging on her back.She could have done better if she took time to comb it and secure it with a rubber band.Her top was a form fitting once-white sleeveless blouse,and she had on a white knee-length leggings with boxers underneath.(Yeah,boxers,you got it right).To top it all,she had 'adiddas kampung' shoes with loose socks,which she wore the wrong side out on one foot.Oh please,why didn't she just wore flip-flops like the average kampung folks?
I'd rather just wear a simple sarung and a t-shirt and flip-flops than trying to be fashionable and becoming a laughingstock.Oh,and she's sane,maybe just quite daring or she couldn't care less.

7 comments:

CrysJoan said...

lol... hahahhaa.. pandai negi c kahaya begaya.. haha...

Verone said...

I'd have love to see that LOL. Reminds me of my fashion disaster the last time I went mindahu...bright yellow shirt matched with very old once bright purple track pants, adidas kg and socks that were so loose they peel off every time I walked...Hehehe

Mommy's Recipe said...

Kalau p mindahu tiapa.ini mau pigi pekan sama masuk bank lagi.tolong la.

TataJane said...

next time take pic! heiyaaa..hahahahha

Amanda Gaby Peter said...

now i know where did i get this attitude....=,=

Amanda Gaby Peter said...

tp.....HAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!

Bnyak be crime fashion d ranau...even yg sumandak..haiyaa....=,= ptut tingu chanel E ba durg ni...

CrysJoan said...

POLICE FASHION!! wakakakka... mimang patut kana iklan chanel E durang nih... wakakaka

Post a Comment