Monday, July 4, 2011

Life is too short...

I suddenly feel like blogging again.Maybe it's because I'm alone at home,
again.And yes,I'm not a shop assistant anymore.
Actually there's much to be done but like the procrastinator that I am,those works don't need immediate attention so here I am.
The day before yesterday I went to a wake.A young man who was the same age as my eldest took his own life.His family said that he drank about 300ml of pesticide,a Decis,one of the most potent.They brought him to the hospital on the same day but he died anyway.
It made me wonder why would someone took their own life?What problem is so great that it cannot be solved?It's a good thing that he was still single.
Maybe if he was a man with faith,no matter what religion,he would not have been so desperate.Even if he could not have confided to any living souls for whatever was ailing him,to God he could have confessed and he would have been given a way to ease his burden.The day he was buried was his 29th birthday.

2 comments:

Verone said...

I heard about the suicide. Although I didn't know him personally, I felt sadden by the way he died. It makes me wonder too, what possible problems could one have to opt for taking their own lives? :(

CrysJoan said...

kesian his parents.. tsk tsk

Post a Comment